Lift. Empty. Drop. Repeat. With repeated stops a day, those overweight trash bins add up. BinMaxx scales weigh each bin in motion so your driver can keep a running tally without missing a beat.
Pick up a bin, and within seconds the driver knows its exact weight. Got onboard computers or a route management system? Have the weights delivered right to it while the driver is enroute.
The ultimate onboard scale doesn’t just weigh your containers, it automatically reports the weight and GPS location of each lift to your office PC. All your driver has to do is return to the yard—Bluetooth takes care of the rest.
Need a hand?
Here’s everything you need to know about your BinMaxx scale:
Installation and user guides
We recommend you contact our customer support team at 888-459-3247 anytime you need help with your scale.
How do I use my scale?
BinMaxx’s on-screen menu makes setup and operation easy—drivers can learn it in minutes. To weigh a container:
- The driver lifts the container, empties it, and returns it to the ground.
- The display shows the current lift number and container’s net weight.
- After each lift, the driver can simply drive to the next bin and complete the lift.
- No button pushing required. (Unless they need to print a receipt. Then it’s just one button.)
- Weights displayed: lift # and bin weight
- Pin protected calibration
- Temperature and altitude compensation
- Alarm outputs: two, both with warning and overweight thresholds; pin protectable
- Operating temperatures: -40 deg to +85 deg C; -40 deg to +185 deg F
- Printer option (RS-232)
- J1939 interface
- Units: pounds or kilograms; user selectable
- Power: 9 to 32 V dc
How it works
The BinMaxx scale system was designed for refuse front-end loader vehicles. Deflection sensors on the arms, along with proximity switches on the arm tube, establish a measurement window to dynamically weigh-in-motion full containers.
Want More Information?
We are open from 7am-5pm PST to answer any of your questions on onboard scales. Just call us at 1-888-459-3444. Have a question outside of those hours, send us a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!