Careers with Air-Weigh
At Air-Weigh, we see unlimited opportunity in this huge inefficiency in goods transport. We’re working hard to develop technologies that will eliminate this problem. It’s a great challenge, and we need great people. Air-Weigh is more than a growing technology company; we’re developing a new market and we have a shot at becoming the global powerhouse. What’s more, we’re doing it right here in the beautiful Willamette Valley with technology and products we can proudly label “Made in America”.
Air-Weigh’s corporate headquarters is located in Eugene Oregon. Set in one of the nicest areas in the country, we offer a professional workplace designing, developing, manufacturing and selling products that ship all over the world. We have built a solid infrastructure and we’re growing fast. We’re looking for motivated, energetic leaders to help us accelerate. Air-Weigh offers rewarding careers in a high-tech environment, with many growth opportunities for those who are dedicated and driven to perform.
Our engineers develop the software and hardware that make our on-board scales a recognized industry leader. Our operations group is where all of our Made in America products are assembled, tested and shipped. OEM and aftermarket buyers of Air-Weigh scales are supported by a technologically skilled, committed, customer support team. Customers can call from their office or even while on the road and get the answers they need to keep moving efficiently. As for our sales force – well let’s just say that this year is again on track to be a revenue generating record.
Air-Weigh employees enjoy a great professional work environment, and we are excited about being a part of something that is making a difference – the global improvement of goods transport. The work is challenging and sometimes intense. We might go home tired, but feel good about returning the next day. Morale is high and turnover is low.
Air-Weigh’s Comprehensive Benefits Include:
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401K plan
- Stock Options
- Paid Time Off and 10 paid holidays per year
How to apply
If you are interested in joining the Air-Weigh team, please attach your resume and cover letter to your email, and specify which position you are applying for in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Admin/Accounting Manager
- Monthly financial reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Asset management
- Account analysis and reconciliation
- Oversee purchasing cycle, sales cycle, general ledger, capital assets and annual audits
- Work with management team to help reach the common goals of the corporation
- Work directly with CPAs, attorneys, insurance brokers, bankers and IT specialists
- Develop and manage administrative, accounting and HR policies and procedures
- Manage business registrations in other states
- Supervise, assist and train staff
- BBA/MBA with major in Accounting
- 5+ years related experience
- Prior employment with a manufacturing or distribution company
- Cost accounting, product costing
andjob costing experience
- Handles business insurance, sales & use tax and personal property tax filing
- A working understanding of payroll and benefits administration
- Knowledge of inventory control
- Software: intermediate to advanced MS office, ERP systems; Sage 100 a plus
- Interpersonal skills and ability to relate to others
- Leadership experience
If you would like the opportunity to become a member of our talented team, send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com and include the words Business Admin/Accounting Manager in the subject line.
Field Support Technician – Eugene
Air-Weigh, a leader in the manufacture and distribution of
The successful candidate must have
If you are an energetic self-starter with a positive can-do attitude, strong phone skills, professional communication style, good listening and rapport building skills, and a proven record of excellent customer service we want to hear from you! Position requires travel throughout the United States. Company and product information is available at www.air-weigh.com.
If you would like the opportunity to become a member of our talented team, send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the words Field Support Tech in the subject line.