LoadMaxx Straight Truck
Air-Weigh onboard scales for straight trucks put an end to the guesswork. Accurate and easy-to-use, our scales are perfect for everything from dump trucks to delivery vans to cement trucks.
Load it once and GO!
- Accurate to within 300 lbs per axle group
- Transfer weight data with OBC integration
- Optional printer for instant weight receipts
- Built-in warning and target weight alarms
- Easy to install and operate
FAQ and Resources
I need help troubleshooting my scale!
How do I use my scale?
What are the technical specifications for LoadMaxx?
- Weights Displayed: Steer, Drive, GVW, and Payload
- On-the-Ground Weights
- Calibration: Dual-Point, Pin Protectable
- Temperature and Altitude Compensation
- Alarm Outputs: Two, both with warning and overweight thresholds; Pin Protectable
- Operating Temperatures: 0 deg to +50 deg C; 32 deg to + 122 deg F
- Trailer Weights: Automatic drop and hook communication between tractor and trailer scales
- Printer Option (RS-232)
- J1708 Interface
- J1939/CAN Interface
- Inclinometer Option
- Units: Pounds or Kilograms; user selectable
- Power: 9 to 32 V dc
How does my scale work?
LoadMaxx works on tractors with air drive suspensions and most trucks with leaf spring steer axles and air suspension drive axles. Air sensors measure pressure in the air bags, and deflection sensors measure flex for axles with leaf spring suspensions. The scale converts the sensor measurements into accurate on-the-ground weights.
When properly calibrated and used, LoadMaxx is accurate to within 300 lbs on each axle group.
Want more information?
We are open from 7am-5pm PST to answer any of your questions on onboard scales. Just call us at 1-888-459-3444. Have a question outside of those hours, send us a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!