View steer, drive, trailer, GVW and net payload weights on an easy-to-read display right in your cab when combined with a LoadMaxx trailer scale. Eliminate check-weighing and the associated loss of time, productivity, and money.
ROI in less than 20 loads– priceless peace of mind!
- Pinpoint accuracy on each axle group
- Transfer the data wherever you desire
- Optional printer for instant weight receipts
- Combine with the trailer scale and get every axle weight
FAQ and Resources
Where can I find installation instructions and a user manual?
How do I use my scale?
In order to get an accurate weight with your onboard scale, park your vehicle on level ground with the engine running and the brakes released. Briefly deflate the air suspension and inflate to ride height. Weights are displayed on the easy-to-read digital display.
What are the technical specifications for LoadMaxx?
- Weights Displayed: Steer, Drive, Trailer, GVW, and Payload
- On-the-Ground Weights
- Calibration: Dual-Point, Pin Protectable
- Temperature and Altitude Compensation
- Alarm Outputs: Two, both with warning and overweight thresholds; Pin Protectable
- Operating Temperatures: 0 deg to +50 deg C; 32 deg to + 122 deg F
- Trailer Weights: Automatic drop and hook communication between tractor and trailer scales
- Printer Option (RS-232)
- J1708 Interface
- J1939/CAN Interface
- Inclinometer Option
- Units: Pounds or Kilograms; user selectable
- Power: 9 to 32 V dc
How does my scale work?
LoadMaxx works on tractors with air drive suspensions and most trucks with leaf spring steer axles and air suspension drive axles. Air sensors measure pressure in the air bags, and deflection sensors measure flex for axles with leaf spring suspensions. The scale converts the sensor measurements into accurate on-the-ground weights.
When properly calibrated and used, LoadMaxx is accurate to within 300 lbs on each axle group.
Want More Information?
We are open from 7am-5pm PST to answer any of your questions on onboard scales. Just call us at 1-888-459-3444. Have a question outside of those hours, send us a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!