QuickLoad dedicated on-board scales are designed for small fleets or owner/operators who don’t switch trailers. Instead of a standalone trailer scale, you get an extra sensor and an even more affordable solution for viewing your truck and trailer weights in the cab!
Easy to install and operate
- Steer, drive and trailer weights in the cab
- Built-in warning and target weight alarms
- Accurate within 300 lbs
- Lift axle weights available as an option
FAQ and Resources
I need help troubleshooting my scale!
We recommend you contact our customer support team at 888-459-3247 anytime you need help with your scale.
How do I use my scale?
In order to get an accurate weight with your onboard scale, park your vehicle on level ground with the engine running and the brakes released. Briefly deflate the air suspension and inflate to ride height. Weights are displayed on the easy-to-read digital display.
What are the technical specifications for QuickLoad?
- Weights Displayed: Steer, Drive, Trailer, GVW, and Payload
- On-the-Ground Weights
- Calibration: Dual-Point, Pin Protectable
- Temperature and Altitude Compensation
- Alarm Outputs: Two, both with warning and overweight thresholds; Pin Protectable
- Operating Temperatures: 0 deg to +50 deg C; 32 deg to + 122 deg F
- Units: Pounds or Kilograms; user selectable
- Power: 9 to 32 V dc
How does my scale work?
QuickLoad works on tractors with air drive suspensions and most trucks with leaf spring steer axles and air suspension drive axles. Air pressure sensors measure pressure in the air springs, and deflection sensors measure flex for axles with leaf spring suspensions. The scale converts the sensor measurements into accurate on-the-ground weights.
Properly calibrated and used, QuickLoad is accurate to within 300 lbs on each axle group.
Want More Information?
We are open from 7am-5pm PST to answer any of your questions on onboard scales. Just call us at 1-888-459-3444. Have a question outside of those hours, send us a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!