On-board scales are the key to increased efficiency in the transportation industry. Know how much weight is riding on your steer and drive axles from the comfort of your cab with QuickLoad tractor scales.
Save time, money and fuel!
- Easy to operate
- Our most economical tractor scale
- Accurate to within 300 lbs per axle group
- Simple to install
- Reduces loading times
- Safer driving
FAQ and Resources
Where can I find installation instructions and a user guide?
I need help troubleshooting my scale!
We recommend you contact our customer support team at 888-459-3247 anytime you need help with your scale.
How do I use my scale?
In order to get an accurate weight with your onboard scale, park your vehicle on level ground with the engine running and the brakes released. Briefly deflate the air suspension and inflate to ride height. Steer and drive weights are displayed on the easy-to-read digital display.
What are the technical specifications for QuickLoad?
- Weights Displayed: steer, drive, GVW, and net payload
- On-the-Ground Weights
- Calibration: Dual-Point, Pin Protectable
- Temperature and Altitude Compensation
- Alarm Outputs: Two, both with warning and overweight thresholds; Pin Protectable
- Operating Temperatures: 0 deg to +50 deg C; 32 deg to + 122 deg F
- Units: Pounds or Kilograms; user selectable
- Power: 9 to 32 V dc
How does my scale work?
QuickLoad works on tractors with air drive suspensions. The scale converts the sensor measurements into accurate on-the-ground weights.
When properly calibrated and used, QuickLoad is accurate to within 300 lbs on each axle group.
Want More Information?
We are open from 7am-5pm PST to answer any of your questions on onboard scales. Just call us at 1-888-459-3444. Have a question outside of those hours, send us a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!