All About LoadMaxx and LoadMaxx Plus
Do you drop and hook? LoadMaxx is the all-in-one solution for fleets who drop and hook and want to see both tractor and trailer weights all on one in-dash display. Outfit your entire fleet with LoadMaxx Tractor and LoadMaxx Plus Trailer scales and it won’t matter which tractor is pulling which trailer. Steer, drive, trailer, GVW and Net Payload weights will display automatically in the cab without any driver interaction.
- Steer, Drive, Trailer, GVW and NET payload
- Options for both air and mechanical suspensions
- Optional Bluetooth pairs scales with Air-Weigh app
- OBC integration
- PIN protected settings and warning weight alarms
- Optional printer instant weight receipts (RS-232)
If you keep the same tractor and trailer tied together, then our LoadMaxx dedicated systems will provide you with tractor and trailer weights in the cab. Integrates with your on-board computer to better manage weight data, so you can increase fleet efficiency and maximize profitability.
- Steer, drive, trailer, GVW and Net Payload weights in the cab
- Accurate and durable with temperature and altitude compensation
- Built-in warning and target weight alarms with Air-Weigh’s WireLink® technology
- Optional lift axle weights
- Supports air suspensions and most mechanical suspensions.
- PIN protected settings
- Optional printer for instant weight receipts (RS-232)
All our scale solutions are designed, manufactured, and supported from our headquarters in Eugene, Oregon. We’re ISO 9001 certified and test all our scales according to SAE standards for reliability and quality.
Available through the Air-Weigh approved dealer network, OEM or contact us at www.Air-Weigh.com or 1-888-459-3444 for more information!