Air-Weigh, a leader in the manufacture and distribution of on-board scale systems nationwide, has an immediate opening for an HR Manager position.
Reports to: VP of Sales & Marketing
Hours: 8 hours per day, Monday thru Friday; additional hours as necessary
The Human Resources Manager at Air-Weigh is responsible for managing all aspects of the HR function within the company.
- Administers compensation programs and monitors performance evaluations
- Provides new employee orientation
- Implements company policies and standards
- Manages benefits including claims administration
- Provides all safety training for the company
- Assists in the recruitment effort for exempt and nonexempt personnel
- Maintains employee files
- Maintains Human Resource records and compiles reports from database
- Maintains compliance with Federal and State labor laws
- Maintains Safety Committee, OSHA, and FMLA recordkeeping
- Works within company guidelines, policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field or minimum of three years Human Resources experience
Minimum qualifications & experience:
- Three years of Human Resource experience
- ADP Payroll/Workforce Now experience
- Employee recruiting and retention
- Efficient use of Microsoft Office suite
- Benefits administration experience
- Safety compliance including OSHA reporting
- Complete attention to detail, confidentiality and conscientious work habits
- Familiarity with state and local employment laws, regulations and requirements
- Knowledge of FMLA administration
Additional qualifications & experience preferred:
- SHRM-CP or PHR certification preferred but not required
- Management experience in a team setting preferred
At Air-Weigh we foster a culture of inclusion, support and camaraderie. We put an emphasis on work-life balance and like to include company events and team building as part of our daily environment. We offer a rich benefits package including health/vision/dental/life insurances, short & long-term disability, paid holidays, paid time off, 401(k) with company match and stock options.
If you would like the opportunity to become a member of our talented team, send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to [email protected] and include the words HR Manager in the subject line.