Air-Weigh, a leader in the manufacture and distribution of on-board scale systems nationwide, has an immediate opening for an Inside Sales position.
Reports to: VP of Sales & Marketing
Hours: 8 hours per day, Monday thru Friday; additional hours as necessary
Our company is rapidly growing and we are looking to hire the right individual to fit right into our company. We are currently seeking to fulfill a full-time position. Our Inside Sales Representative will be responsible to provide exceptional customer service to our current clients and new prospects, processing sales orders, maintain knowledge of our products, and answer any questions our clients may have.
Transportation industry experience and knowledge is not required but would be a greater benefit relating to customers in the beginning for this position.
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Handle all incoming claim calls from customers.
- Verify phone numbers, addresses and email addresses with each customer contact and update customer information.
- Share training and education knowledge and expertise with team members.
- Maintain knowledge of new products.
- Cold call, direct email and perform other lead generation activities.
- Informs customers of promotions and new or upgraded products using prepared scripts.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- Must be highly self-motivated.
- Works well with other employees and is a team player with a positive attitude.
- Strong work ethic and leadership skills.
- Successful sales background.
- Previous work experience in sales, marketing, promotions or telemarketing.
If you would like the opportunity to become a member of our talented team, send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to [email protected] and include the words Inside Sales in the subject line.