Air-Weigh, a leader in the manufacture and distribution of on-board scale systems nationwide, is seeking full time Inside Support Technician. Responsibilities include installation and operation support and training to truck fleet maintenance and drivers, as well as resolving issues.
A qualified candidate must have desire to help customers succeed with our products and the ability to assist them through hardware installation, setup, training and basic troubleshooting. This position requires strong communication, interpersonal, and problem solving skills. Must be capable of quickly attaining proficiency with PC-based customer service software. Experience with truck electrical systems a plus.
If you are an energetic self-starter with a positive can-do attitude, strong phone skills, professional communication style, good listening and rapport building skills, and a proven record of excellent customer service, we want to hear from you! Position may require travel throughout the United States.
If you would like the opportunity to become a member of our talented team, send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to [email protected] and include the words Inside Support Tech in the subject line.
- High School education or GED
- Minimum qualifications & experience:
- Two (2) years experience in a customer support capacity for level I. Four (4) years for level II. Eight (8) years for senior level.
- Ability to use a PC effectively to accomplish work
- Experience with verbally troubleshooting electronic systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and communicate effectively
- Ability to resolve product problems quickly and effectively
- Additional qualifications & experience preferred:
- Experience working with truck wiring and vehicle electronics
- Experience developing installation and troubleshooting manuals
- Demonstrated proficiency in technical writing
- Provide telephone support for all product lines
- Provide customer training of all product lines
- Track product and customer problems
- Handle warranty replacement, RMA system and limited parts sales
- Efficiently use electronic diagnostic tools and aides
- Works within company guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Analyze field problems and provide feedback to Quality/Engineering on product issues and failures
- Perform alpha test for new products and new product features
- Ability to navigate the BOS Portal.
- Able to generate BOS documentation.
- Works within company guidelines, policies and procedures
- Cross train to Field Support Technician functions
- Maintain Operation, Installation and Troubleshooting Manuals with assistance from Marketing
- Assist Engineering in developing and maintaining Product Application Notes